Whаt іѕ thе fіrѕt thіng thаt comes tо mіnd whеn уоu thіnk of a family rеunіоn? Dо уоu thіnk of a boring аftеrnооn,
Larabar this a great gluten-free blend bar it unsweetened fruits nuts and spices made from whole food each indulgent flavor contains no more than a ingredients it comes in banana bread,
Mediven Sheer & Compression Stocking is a great stock my mom wear these stocking she bought some compress stocking from Amazon store online here foot swell up and she starts where mediven compress stock it fits here foot great. My mom has a big happy smile on her face. My mom happy find a good product in these Mediven Compress Stocking. Mediven provides paralleled softness compromising breathability or moisture regulation, inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria while ensuring moisture transportation and maximum wearing comfort.
Writing Jobs 2016 | Get Paid To Write Online | $187 Per Sale
Get Paid To Write Online!
An enthusiastic, organized, and detail-oriented, professional, with extensive experience in a fast-paced environment. Sustained ability to lead and motivate employees. Proficient with all daily business operations aspects. Function as a strong team leader, with direct ability to multi-task effectively. Strong business acumen and ability to creatively problem-solve.
Taylor Business Institute – Chicago, IL
Strategy and Planning
• Integrates classroom training and employer and service based learning for unemployed workers to develop high-demand technology-based skills.
• Works with managing directors and leadership for tactical development
Leadership and Management
• Supervised financial plans for up to 125 Chicago Public Schools
• Develop professional working environment with onsite school clerks and building management engineers
• Strategic implementation of policies and procedures
• Provided leadership and motivation and Chicago Public School (CPS)Personnel
CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOLS 2012-2016
Daniel Hale Williams Prep School of Medicine Chicago, Illinois
School Clerk 1
• Accountable for financial collection and tracking of student programs.
• Responsible for processing payroll, requisitions, and other supplemental payroll services
• Oversite of teacher and school attendances records for financial reporting
• Manage the expenses for staffs
• Supervise student transportation for all sports and educational development events.
Macy’s Retail Store 2009-2017
Men’s Fragrances Chicago, IL
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales services.
• Assistant customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
• Welcome customer to the store and answer the queries.
• Build productive trust relationships with customers.
CHICAGO CAREER TECH 2010-2011
Community Support Services Brookfield, IL
Human Resources Intern
• Prepared necessary documentation needed for new hires and effective changes in payroll status and benefits
• Administering background record checks
• Performance management improvement tracking
CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOLS 2000-2010
Office of Specialized Services-Crisis Intervention Department Chicago, IL
• Provide billing services for outside agency in the amount of $3,000,000.
• Assisted Crisis Director with budget management, including the transfer of funds and bucket position openings.
• Processed payroll for citywide staff.
• Handled background checks for new hires, including interns and permanent CPS staff.
• Provided problem-solving solutions and troubleshooting between human resources, payroll, and employee health services for citywide staff.
CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOLS 1998-2000
Medill Training Facility Payroll Department Chicago, IL
Kronos Help Desk
• Responsibilities included effective help desk management requirement including training for CPS personnel and upkeep of database system
• Trained school Principals, Assistant Principals, School Clerks, and Engineers in Region Three in effective use on the Kronos system, resolved issues resulting from the validation with closing and opening of positions effectively
• Created job tickets under service level agreement for Kronos data-keeper and PM 10s, for personal business days, sick days for new-hire teachers and educational support staff.
CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOLS 1995-1998
Yale Elementary School Chicago, IL
School Clerk Assistant
• Created correspondence for principal, exceptional customer service and order supplies as needed and directed
• Responsibilities for classroom coverage, processed payroll for teachers and educational support, maintained employees records and processed all students transfers, submitted monthly summary reports to the District Office, submitted daily absence reports monthly, and bust-up students and attendance report to the principal
Patrica A Smith
8255 S. Artesian Chicago, Il 60652
contact number (773) 401-3965